Ready to create a mentally healthy production for your team?
9 in 10 people in the film and TV industry have experienced a mental health problem.
With your help, we will change that.
What stage is your production in?
Use our pre-production guides to:
- Agree a wellbeing plan
- Communicate your wellbeing plan to your team
- Be clear on bullying, harassment and discrimination
- Build inclusive recruitment and flexible working practices
See our pre-production guides
Use our production guides to:
- Provide a suitable working environment
- Work well with vulnerable contributors and sensitive content
- Meet you team’s training needs
- Plan for rest and time off
See our production guides
Use our post-production guides to:
- Pass wellbeing planning to post-production
- Communicate effectively with post-production crew
- Debrief crew and offer support
- Debrief leaders and plan ahead
See our post-production guides
Need anti-bullying advice?
Anti-Bullying Week takes place this month – find advice and resources to help you build a safe working culture in our Toolkit guide:Be clear on bullying, harassment and discrimination
Our Toolkit has been used by ...
Brought to you by
This toolkit is created by people within the industry to help you place mental health at the heart of your production, whatever size it is or stage you’re at.